Julie & Julia
Served Up on Blu-ray™ & DVD Now
Also On Demand & Pay Per View
"Meryl Streep is at her brilliant, bequiling best!"
- Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
"A scrumptious feast! The feel-good movie of the year!"
- Kevin Steincross, Fox-TV
culinary legend provides a frustrated office worker with a new recipe for life in Julie & Julia, the
true stories of how Julia Child's (Meryl Streep) life and cookbook inspired fledgling writer Julie Powell
(Amy Adams) to whip up 524 recipes in 365 days.
- Secret Ingredients: Creating Julie & Julia
- Commentary with Writer/Director Nora Ephron
A Feast of Exclusive Features Only on Blu-ray™
- Family & Friends Remember Julia Child
- Julia's Kitchen: Take a tour of Julia Child's kitchen
- Cooking Lessons: Featuring Julia Child and other world renowned chefs
inclucing Jacques Pépin, Suzanne Goin and more
- with Julia Child's original recipies.
Collect and email your favorite Julia Child recipes while watching the film!
Julie, Julia & You
Share Your Food-spiration!
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Last 5 Tweets
Share the official Julie & Julia Site
Click here to download the latest version of Flash.
© 2009 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2009 Layout and Design Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For rating reasons, go to FILMRATINGS.COM, MPAA.ORG. Parents, please refer to PARENTALGUIDE.ORG