- Must be 481 pixels wide by 715 pixels tall at 72 dpi.
- File Size must be no larger than 300k.
- File must be submitted as a GIF or JPG in RGB color.
- Must include the Title Treatment (found in the DOWNLOAD ART area).
- Must include the Billing Block which must be at least a fourth the size of the title treatment (found in the DOWNLOAD ART area).
In order to become an official movie poster suitable for all audiences the poster must follow the guidelines listed below:
- No nudity or sexual activity
- No gun to camera/no shooting to camera
- No gun to victim/no shooting to victim
- No more than 2 guns may appear
- No reference to drugs/drug paraphernalia
- No offensive language or gestures
- No blood
- No violence towards women
- No cruelty to animals
- No mutations/mutilations/cadavers
- No excessive violence or brutality
- No rape/molestations
- No people on fire
- No people in explosion/people blown out of explosion
- No exploiting/capitalizing on rating (i.e., "R has never gone
this far", "Banned in Boston")
- No demeaning of religion, race or national origin
- Must follow Studio Guidelines
- Use of any image that has not been provided in the DOWNLOAD ART page must be original and/or owned by you. Your inability to prove originality/ownership of material will result in disqualification of entry.
- By submitting an entry, you acknowledge and agree that TriStar Pictures has the right, in its sole discretion, to alter, add to, use or remove any portion of the artwork or images contained in your entry for whatever purpose TriStar Pictures chooses.
See Official Rules for complete details.
*Must be 18 or older as of 12/5/05 to be eligible.